GfE AS AN EMPLOYER
Welcome to our company
As one of the world’s leading companies in the field of developing and producing high-performance materials, GfE stands for decades of technological experience and expertise. GfE can look back at a long and successful history. GfE was founded in Nürnberg in 1911, when Dr. Jakob Forchheimer recognized the properties of steel alloys. The success of our company is based on our qualified and committed employees.
We are regionally strong and globally positioned. We have a sense of tradition and are proud of what we have done and do every day – and above all of the people who together make that possible.
Our companies offer an interesting professional environment with perspective.
As an innovative company, we are looking for people who
- question things in order to improve them and whose ideas ensure that we can secure our technological lead in the long term
- can get excited about high-performance materials and bring passion and commitment to their work
- use opportunities for development, are team players, and are enthusiastic about their goals
- think in the long term and are happy to accept responsibility
- support our ideas and will break new ground with us
- are interested in international contacts and have the necessary cultural sensitivity for working with business partners from all over the world
Our benefits for employees
No matter if you’re a trainee or have been with the company for years: With an extensive package of additional benefits and advantages, we want to express our appreciation of our employees and add to the standard benefits (the standard and additional benefits differ by location).
- In addition to the statutory retirement plan, we offer a company pension
- Promote the balance of family and work
- GfE plant doctor on site and innovative workplace concepts
- Company canteen
- Meal allowance
- Attractive secure payment
- Additional benefits such as vacation and Christmas bonus
- Award and payment of good, innovative ideas
- Gifts for special events (wedding, births, anniversaries)
- Employee discounts with cooperating companies
- Good connections with public transportation
- Sufficient free parking on company grounds
- Individual training and career development
- Flat hierarchies – short information and decision paths
- Collegial team
- Equal opportunities
- Employee events
- Summer festival
- Participation in sport events
- Christmas party
- Trainee projects
In order to make reading easier, we limit ourselves to masculine forms. Naturally, women and non-binary persons are equally welcome.
Please send us your detailed application documentation. We look forward to getting to know you.
AMG TITANIUM ALLOYS & COATINGS
GFE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR ELEKTROMETALLURGIE MBH
Höfener Str. 45
Phone: +49 (0)911 9315-763
Fax: +49 (0)911 9315-429